WE'RE OPEN, BUT BUSIER THAN EVER
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE TEMPORARY CHANGES AT THE SHOP
LIMITED SHOP HOURS: 11AM-5PM EVERYDAY
SHOP ONLINE & PICK UP FROM SHOP ENCOURAGED
NO SERVICE APPOINTMENTS FOR JULY, BUT WE ARE STARTING TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS FOR AUGUST
AVAILABILITY OF NEW BIKES FROM ALL OUR BRANDS IS LIMITED, BACKORDERED, OR DELAYED
NO DEMO RENTALS FOR NOW DUE TO COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Heads Up, Riders!
We wanted to update you with what’s currently happening at the shop, how we are handling customer and staff safety in terms of COVID-19, and a little update on the bike industry as a whole. Currently, Trail Head Cyclery is taking vigilant precautions to ensure that our customers have the ability to shop and have their bikes serviced safely.
Our reduced hours give us an opportunity to sanitize the shop before we open and after we close daily. Our sales floor will be limited and we strongly advocate for customers to shop online on our website and pick up from the shop (for free) where we will have a special station set up to serve customers. As for service, please check out the running changes to the service department below. Every bike that goes in and out of the shop is disinfected as well. With a reduced staff and extra precautions taken, expect longer turn around times for repair services. We urge customers to openly communicate with us during this period so we can provide you the same level of service you are used to while ensuring any in-person interactions are done safely.
Over the past few months, the bike industry has seen an unexpected surge in popularity. Everyone wants to get out and ride which is quite honestly really cool to see. We’re stoked that so many riders are eager to get into mountain biking, either for the first time or falling in love all over again.
What we’re really trying to emphasize to riders is that right now is a very busy and complex time in the mountain bike and cycling industry as a whole. Our shop has been busier than ever before and we’re working harder than ever to take care of all our customers. There may be minor hiccups with your order, delays when it comes to service and new bikes arriving, and sometimes we can’t get to the phone. But just know we’re fully investing ourselves on the daily towards fulfilling orders, getting bikes serviced, and helping customers in any way we can. We know everyone is eager to get out and ride (so are we) but right now, we’re working our hardest to take care of all you riders. We appreciate your patience and your willingness to work with us during this period. Things will be back to the usual flow in no time folks!
Below are some of the temporary changes we're making to our service department, please give it a read if you need to get your bike serviced soon.
Service Department Changes
We wanted to get everyone up to speed with some running changes we are making to ensure that we can complete the 400+ work orders we currently have as soon as possible. Please bear with us, our service crew never been this busy before but we’ll do everything we can to take care of you and your bike ASAP!
- Our service schedule is completely full for the month of July and we will not be able to schedule any new service appointments until August. We are beginning to book appointments for August, more details on how to go about that below.
- We ask our customers who need bike service to please contact us via email to schedule a service appointment. Please email us at Service@TrailHeadCyclery.com - We will get back to your email in a timely manner. Please be sure to include your full name and phone number with your email and please include photos of your bike if there are any issues or if we need to diagnose something.
- We are discouraging customers from bringing their bikes into the shop to schedule a service to diagnose an issue. Please refrain from calling the service department as well. This is a temporary measure to ensure we can spend the most amount of time completing current work orders. Email will be the most effective method to communicate with us currently!
- We are currently scheduling appointments for August and we know spots will fill up fast. So if you know you will need your suspension rebuilt soon, eventually need a brake bleed, or your bike just needs some love and care, schedule your appointment as soon as possible! The sooner you book, the sooner we’ll be able to get to it.
- People that have purchased a bike recently and are waiting for it to arrive, or be built up, you are already in the queue and we will contact you with updates and when your bike will be ready for pick up! We'll get you out on the trails ASAP!
- If you have purchased your bike from Trail Head Cyclery, or have had your bike serviced with us before, do not hesitate to email us, we will work with you and get you taken care of!
- Flat repairs can expect a 24-48 hour turn around. We are trying to get these done as soon as possible and will notify you when your flat repair is ready for pick up.
We appreciate you working with us during this time to make sure our service department works smoothly and that we get these service work orders done as soon as possible. We are still doing all service to the same high-quality standard you expect from Trail Head and these temporary changes ensure just that.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, we look forward to working with you soon!