What The Program Is All About
If you're in the market for a new bike, this demo program is the perfect chance to try the bike of your dreams. It's a great way to decide which bike is best for you, decide between sizes, or fall in love with E-bikes. We're proud to have a diverse fleet of demo bikes featuring bikes from Specialized, Yeti Cycles, Transition Bikes, and Ibis Cycles. We also have one of the largest fleets of Specialized Turbo Levo and Levo SL's in the area.
Some Important Info Before You Reserve and Ride
- Early pick up is available if your reservation begins on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. You can grab your demo between 12-5pm the day prior to your official booking. Please request this in your booking and clarify with us if it's available for your demo bike.
- Please specify your rider weight prior to pickup
- We can provide flat pedals or Shimano SPD pedals, but it’s always best to bring your own pair.
- All rentals are due back before closing (5pm), on the last day of the rental term.
- Please check the weather before riding! While it may be fun to ride in wet & rainy conditions, it’s very harsh on the bikes and usually requires a lot of time in cleaning and rebuilds.
- Please be kind to the bikes, both on and off the trail. While we're advocates for shredding and properly trying out a bike, we want to make sure the next rider can enjoy the bike just as much. Riders are responsible for damages to the bike.