Revised Demo Program - More Ride Time And Perks To Match
Due to COVID-19, we have revised our demo program, this isn't your usual demo program folks! Instead of daily rentals and bikes being constantly exchanged between riders, we're slowing down and focusing our demo bikes towards riders who are serious about purchasing a new bike. We know everyone has been eager to take out our demo bikes and we've been eager to send them out! Please hang tight as we run our demo program with these temporary changes.
Rentals are now for 3 day time slots only. We're letting riders keep the bike for longer so they can get properly acquainted with their dream bike. We encourage riders to head for their favorite trails and give the bike a rip. There's nothing better than giving a bike a proper shake down on the trails you know you'll be riding it on in the future.
We ask that you submit a request to demo a bike (see below). This allows riders to request which bike they're interested in and when they'd like to ride it. We'll let you know if the bike is available, sort out the fine details with you, and get you set up for your trail experience. Prior to sending out every demo bike, we set up the suspension to your specific rider weight and ensure the bike is riding at it's best.
What The Program Is All About
If you're in the market for a new bike, this demo program is the perfect chance to try the bike of your dreams. It's a great way to decide which bike is best for you, decide between sizes, or fall in love with E-bikes. We're proud to have a diverse fleet of demo bikes featuring bikes from Specialized, Yeti Cycles, Transition Bikes, and Ibis Cycles. We also have one of the largest fleets of Specialized Turbo Levo and Levo SL's in the area.
Some Important Info Before You Reserve and Ride
- Early pick up is available if your reservation begins on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. You can grab your demo between 12-5pm the day prior to your official booking. Please request this in your booking and clarify with us if it's available for your demo bike.
- Please specify your rider weight prior to pickup
- We can provide flat pedals or Shimano SPD pedals, but it’s always best to bring your own pair.
- All rentals are due back before closing (5pm), on the last day of the rental term.
- Please check the weather before riding! While it may be fun to ride in wet & rainy conditions, it’s very harsh on the bikes and usually requires a lot of time in cleaning and rebuilds.
- Please be kind to the bikes, both on and off the trail. While we're advocates for shredding and properly trying out a bike, we want to make sure the next rider can enjoy the bike just as much. Riders are responsible for damages to the bike.