- Ratchet operates in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions - For tightening on right hand threaded bolts and nuts - Signal when set torque is reached - Default value for the recalibration interval is 12 months of use, or approximately 5000 cycles - Dual scaled, Nm and Kgm
- The simple tightening of the spindle fits the chain pin with perfect precision and with its ergonomic design it is easy to use.
- Pliers developed specially for cutting shift and break housing. Pliers cut precise and smooth without deformation to the cable housing and feature a build in crimping function for cable end caps. - In order to preserve the ultimate cutting performance, we highly advice not to use pliers for cutting shift/brake wires and spokes.
- The wrench is used to remove and install Shimano Hollowtech II, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and Power Torque, Race Face, FSA, SRAM, Truvativ, Chris King bottom brackets - Small wrench is included for removal and installation of Shimano plastic bolts that are used on the Hollowtech II cranksets - Material: premium flex plus carbon steel, Surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO1456:2009
- The crank puller is designed to remove standard square spindle cranks. With help of the included adaptor other standards such as ISIS and Octalink cranks can also be removed.
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link
- This chain tool can cover anything from 5 to 11 speed - Its handle doubles in function as a valve core remover for Schrader and Presta valves
- Shimano, SRAM, Sun Tour, Chris King and Sun Race and others.
Page 1 of 1