EN355 is a wheelset designed from the ground up for riders looking to utilize modern, wide, aggressive all-mountain tires. The EN355 is ready for any terrain but wide enough to support the latest generation of off-road rubber allowing greater traction and control via an increased contact patch. No compromises are made to deliver this all-mountain wheelset—built on our Hydra system chassis, EN355 conquers any phase of the ride but shines when the trail gets steep.
- Versatile, strong, and stiff. Our System hub and spoke chassis form the foundation of our most capable wheelsets.
- Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every 0.52 degrees, yielding telepathic control.
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
- Complete system wheel warranty coverage against defects on your carbon wheelset for as long as you own them.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Axle||148 x 12mm|
|Spokes||Direct Thread—Straight Pull|
|Inner Rim Width||35.5mm|
|Outer Rim Width||43.4mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|148 x 12mm / Shimano Micro Spline / Black / 29-inch / 24||W2AE49CBBCXE7|
|148 x 12mm / Shimano Micro Spline / Black / 29-inch / 32||W2AE49CBBAXE7|
|148 x 12mm / SRAM XD / Black / 29-inch / 32||W2AE49CBBAXE2|