Big hits, high speeds, and huge gaps—repeat. Sounds like a dream day for you, but that's just a day in the life of GR300. Built (or overbuilt) for the DH track, slopestyle lines, or for when regular gear just won't cut it, the GR300 is prepared with the beefiest spokes and the strongest alloy rim we've ever offered.
- Versatile, strong, and stiff. Our 32h System hub and spoke chassis forms the foundation of our most capable wheelsets.
- Approved for use on E-Bikes
- High-quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics, tubeless friendly bead shelf, and a proprietary profile to keep dents at bay.
- Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every 0.52 degrees, yielding telepathic control.
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||Shimano/SRAM 11s|
|Spokes||Direct Thread—Straight Pull|
|Inner Rim Width||30.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||35.00mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Shimano/SRAM 11s / Black / 110 x 20mm / 157 x 12mm / 29-inch||W2AG29BBBADG1|