Go further afield and discover new routes with no compromises aboard the wider and more confident UL250TRA. At home on any drop bar exploration, the solid direct-thread hub and spoke system found in the Torch Road Alloy chassis takes advantage of our new UL250 rim to create a wheelset with unrivaled handling precision when terrain gets rough. Redefine how and where your drop bar bike is ridden—UL250TRA is eager to join.
- Torch Road Alloy System hub and spoke chassis offers pinpoint control and head-turning aesthetics. Direct-thread aluminum spokes contribute to responsive ride quality that's ready for any terrain
- Fast 60 P.O.E. drive configuration offers low drag and reliable 6-degree engagement
- High-quality aluminum alloy with weatherproof sublimated graphics, tubeless friendly bead shelf, and a proprietary profile to keep dents at bay
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Cassette Compatibility||SRAM XDR|
|Hub||Torch Road Alloy|
|Spokes||Direct Thread—Straight Pull Aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||25.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||29mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|SRAM XDR / Black / 100 x 12mm / 142 x 12mm / 700c||WMC3LBBBCKB2|