The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that'll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
MORE CONTROL, MORE SPEED
The new Kenevo gains a stiffer, lower-slung Sidearm-style chassis and more aggressive geometry. And like the new Enduro, the Kenevo features an axle path and suspension that give you the smoothest, fastest ride over the roughest possible terrain. It all adds up to a bike that provides you with a whole new level of confidence and control on the toughest trails.
MORE POWER, MORE RANGE
The Kenevo's Specialized 2.2 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. And as for range, our 500-watt hour battery provides you with plenty of range. What's more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. More power. More miles per ride. More awesome.
- Fox Float X Performance Series shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo's new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
|BB Drop (mm)||8||8||8||8|
|BB Height (mm)||351||351||351||351|
|Bike Standover Height (mm)||799||799||799||799|
|Chainstay Length (mm)||454||454||454||454|
|Crank Length (mm)||160||160||160||160|
|Fork Length, Full (mm)||572||572||572||572|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||44||44||44||44|
|Front Center (mm)||780||809||838||868|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|Head Tube Angle||64.5||64.5||64.5||64.5|
|Head Tube Length (mm)||105||115||125||135|
|Saddle Width (mm)||155||143||143||143|
|Seat Tube Angle||78||78||78||78|
|Seat Tube Length (mm)||400||420||440||465|
|Seatpost Length (mm)||125||150||150||150|
|Stem Length (mm)||40||50||50||50|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal (mm)||578||605||632||659|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork||2021, Bomber Z1, 27.5in, Marzocchi, 180, Grip, Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, Neutral/Matte Blk Logo, Kabolt 110, BLK, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, N/M OE.|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float X Performance Series, 230x62.5mm|
|Rims||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready|
Front: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Crankset||Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm|
|Chainrings||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed, single click|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm [F] 200mm [R]|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|Seatpost||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|Motor||Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor|
|Battery||Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh|
|Controller/Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Lagoon Blue/Black / S2||888818774647||98022-5002||210000024698|
|Gloss Lagoon Blue/Black / S3||888818773862||98022-5003||210000024699|
|Gloss Lagoon Blue/Black / S4||888818774753||98022-5004||210000024700|
|Gloss Lagoon Blue/Black / S5||888818774760||98022-5005|
|Satin Forest Green/Pine Green / S2||888818774012||98022-5102|
|Satin Forest Green/Pine Green / S3||888818774562||98022-5103|
|Satin Forest Green/Pine Green / S4||888818774425||98022-5104||210000024417|
|Satin Forest Green/Pine Green / S5||888818774210||98022-5105|