Proterra Light i27 are everyday wheels for the everyday trail bike. Your bike that does all deserves a wheel that'll do the same. The 27mm inner rim width strikes a happy medium on the width spectrum and allows it to provide optimal air volume and casing profile on tires in the 2.3-2.50" range. The open-cavity rim profile eliminates weight where it isn't needed while also allowing for a smoother ride. The responsive 6-pawl freehub provides 3.7 degrees of engagement and allows you to ratchet through techy climbs while also providing instant power as you pedal out of corners. Looking to go wide on your downcountry build? Even XC is going bigger.
- 27mm inner rim width with 32 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern
- 6069 aluminum alloy rim is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready
- Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze.
- Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke.
- 6-bolt rotor mounts
- Top-tier EZO sealed bearings
|Spokes||Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy|
|Inner Rim Width||27mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 15mm / Black / 6-Bolt / 29-inch / 32||714401452176||W045-0217|
|110 x 15mm / Black / 6-Bolt / 29-inch / 32||714401452183||W045-0218|