$0.99 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - No gluten, paraben, fragrance or artificial color - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
$5.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances - To use: rub 1/6 to 1/3 ounce on your skin or chamois - Meets the FDA’s Good Manufacturing Practices - No animal testing utilized
- External lotion designed to maximise training & recovery - Natural bicarb electrolyte that improves muscle function & combats fatigue - Clean sport compliant - Made in the USA
- Amp Human, PR Lotion - External lotion designed to maximize training & recovery - Natural bicarb electrolyte that improves muscle function & combats fatigue - Clean sport compliant - Made in the USA
$12.49 - $19.99
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
The first Butt’r to utilize Certified Organic ingredients: Chamois Butt’r Coconut. We spent 5 years perfecting the formula to ensure that it’s gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, but still works just as hard as the Original Chamois Butt’r introduced over 25 years ago. Certified Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter deeply moisturize to reduce friction while restorative ingredients contain natural antiseptic properties to soothe already chafed skin. KEY INGREDIENTS: - Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Shea Butter - Vitamin A & E - Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing
Luxury Chamois Cream creates a friction-reducing barrier against saddle sores and chafing caused by cycling, triathlon, running or any endurance sport. - Specially formulated to keep cyclists and other endurance athletes comfortable and performing at their peak - Provitamin moisturizers create long-lasting hydrated skin feeling - Long-lasting formula works in extreme conditions and has a mild cooling function - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Does not contain any materials that are prohibited by WADA and is free from parabens and formaldehyde
Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Sports Skin Wash is specially designed to reduce the warming effect of embrocation cream after a ride. It's a great way to safely and effectively remove embrocation cream, road grime, and massage oils from your skin, leaving you feeling clean, cool and refreshed. This 16-ounce bottle features a convenient spray applicator and is easy to store in your gear bag so its ready for post-ride clean-up or to get you camera-ready for podium appearances!
- Triple effect odor remover using SILVERPLUS® silver ion technology - Effective against odor caused by bacteria for functional freshness - Suitable and safe to use on most riding equipment and textiles (technical, sportswear, socks, shoes, body armor, helmets, pads, liners, and gloves made from textile or leather) - Suitable to use on leather, suede, cotton, polycotton, softshell, technical fabrics & synthetics - Gentle on fabrics - Provides freshness for up to 10+ washes - Perfect for staying clean and fresh during periods of intense activity such as multi-day bike park sessions, or adventure races when it’s harder to wash your kit - Easy to use spray on application in a 250ml spray bottle *Check with equipment manufacturer care instructions before use.
GoStik is a solid stick lubricant designed to eliminate uncomfortable chafing and skin irritation. It is excellent for runners, cyclists, triathletes, and swimmers, along with anyone who experiences chafing during athletic or on-the-job activities. GoStik is particularly popular with military and police personnel. It’s commonly used around clothing neck openings, under arms, between thighs, backs of ankles, balls of feet, or anywhere skin rubs against skin, fabric, leather, rubber, etc. GoStik was created to provide a fragrance-free formula with better lubrication and a higher melting point than Chamois Butt'r's competitors. This enables anyone to use the product for longer periods of time. GoStik’s non-viscous, non-greasy spot lubricant stays where you put it, and will not stain skin or clothing. This is Chamois Butt'r's first lubrication product that is not a cream. While GoStik will lubricate any area to which it is applied, a stick lubricant is best used for areas other than your chamois.
- This high performance Luxury Chamois Cream - Anti Bacterial - Kills 99% of germs - Extreme Skin Lubricant naturally reduces the friction of your skin - Free from Parabens and formaldehyde - Enriched with natural Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oil - Contains Provitamins - Has a mild cooling function
- pH balanced formula: enriched with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Sunflower Oils - Provides deep moisturising and lasting protection - Uses natural fragrances and ingredients - Suitable to use on sensitive skin
Dry Shower is an innovative antibacterial body wash designed for people on the move. Whether you’re a cyclist, commuter, lunch time trainer, festival goer, camper, backpacker, trail runner, motorcyclist or just an all around active person. Dry Shower is the perfect way to freshen up without water! Specifically formulated to kill odor causing bacteria and germs with its gentle yet effective, coconut derived cleaning ingredients, Dry Shower leaves you feeling (and smelling) fresh and clean. We’ve even made sure Dry Shower is safe to use by creating a formula that’s free from Parabens and Formaldehyde. - With Dry Shower’s foaming action simply apply and rub in with your hands, then leave to dry or wipe off with a towel - Suitable for Vegans and is cruelty free
If your skin is too dry, or your perspiration doesn't have enough electrolytes, or your skin has a higher electrical resistance, your heart rate monitor may have trouble picking up a reading. Chamois Butt’r Buh-Bump is a highly conductive cream that improves the connection between your monitor and your skin so you get accurate and consistent readings. Just apply a dab of Buh-Bump and never miss a beat!
Muc-Off hand sanitizer is great to have around the shop for everyone to use. - Contains 80% alcohol - Bottled in an FDA Facility - World Health Organization recommended formula - Vegetarian Friendly - This is a water thin formula, not gel
Page 1 of 1