The hard hitting, long-travel enduro specialist. When you need to go really big, reach for the 38. Optimized for 160-180mm of travel and packing the same revolutionary feature set as the 36, the 38 redefines what you think a long-travel single-crown fork is capable of, and sets a new benchmark for confidence, performance, and durability. Welcome to the big time.
Performance Series forks retain the same black anodized 7000 series aluminum upper tubes as Performance Elite, except paired with a GRIP damper. Push-button bleeders are not included but can be purchased separately.
- 44mm offset
- Black anodized upper tubes
- FIT GRIP damper and FLOAT EVOL air spring
- Three on-the-fly compression damping positions: Open, Medium, Firm
- Performance Series black-on-black graphics package
|180 direct Post Mount, Up to 230 compatible
|38mm Black Anodized
|110 x 15mm Thru
|FLOAT EVOL air spring
|High Speed Compression Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping, Rebound Damping
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Matte Black / 170mm / 29-inch