If your idea of "fun" is going cross-eyed on a climb or tracking your FTP throughout the course of a season, we have the wheelset to match your mindset. We share your obsession over every detail to accomplish the goal of making the UL280 the best XC race wheelset available—the instantly-engaging 24-hole Hydra chassis wrapped in a 370g rim screams speed—and looks fantastic doing it. When crossing the finish line first is the primary goal, the UL280 is your wheelset.
- The 24h System hub and spoke chassis creates a compliant, lightweight, yet structurally sound wheelset. Thanks to a 2:1 lacing pattern, these wheels are ready for almost anything.
- Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
- Our groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every 0.52 degrees, yielding telepathic control.
- Complete system wheel warranty coverage against defects on your carbon wheelset for as long as you own them.
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Axle||110 x 15mm|
|Spokes||Direct Thread—Straight Pull|
|Inner Rim Width||28mm|
|Outer Rim Width||34mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|110 x 15mm / Black / 29-inch||W2AU49CBBCEXX|